The random orbital sander purchase process is exciting and frightening. There are so many brands to choose from, personal product models, features, price ranges, etc. Dynabrade 59020 5 inches having 127 mm diameter is supplied by Dynashop. It is a non-vacuum tool with maximum 12000 RPM and 0.65 (186) power rating. Its weight is 0.65 kg. Dynabrade 59020 5 inches having 127 mm diameter has a non-vacuum refined ergonomic tool grip that allows for more comfortable grip and feel, reduces operator fatigue and increases efficiency. It has a fully-balanced, weighted sand pad with a unique single-piece hub design. Dynabrade premium urethane pads provide smooth operating performance and minimal vibration.
Dynabrade 59020 random orbital sander includes:
- Sanding pad
- Vacuum conversion kit
- Grey Lever
It has a low profile, premium urethane weight matched sanding pad.
Vacuum conversion kit
Vacuum conversion kits are available to easily convert a non-vacuum tool into a self-generating vacuum tool or central vacuum tool.
Gray Lever 3/16 inches having 5mm diameter detects the orbit, which is used for ordinary sand.
- A drop-in motor is available to reduce the expensive time associated with general maintenance.
- It has a real 12,000 RPM air motor.
- The floating rotor uses five blades, which produces more usable power (.25 hp / 186 W). A high strength, composite rotor has good lubricating properties, while the blades last longer. Low air (14 SCFM / 396 LPM) can be used more efficiently to maintain maximum power.
- The Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort. The cold air also provides increased protection from the exhaust.
- When the throttle lever is depressed, the housing turns to grip, the operator removes the pressure point in the palm. Dynaorbital spirit lever is made from composite material to insulate against cold air. The lever is color-coded to determine the tool orbit. Easy maintenance and vacuum conversion. Muffler items can be easily replaced for convenient maintenance. Low sound levels. The muffling system reduces exhaust sound levels.
- The speed control tool allows thumb-control to control speed. Ideal for light air-motor assembly, vertical and overhead sand applications. Precision one-piece motor shaft and counter balance. High-quality Double Row Pad Bearing, protected by a unique V-seal, improves bearing life and ensures reduced vibration. A fully-balanced, weighted sand pad with a one-piece hub design. Dynabrade premium urethane pads provide smooth operating performance and minimal vibration.
- Gray Lever 3/16 inches having 5mm diameter detects orbit, used for normal sanding.
- Replaces DYN-21030
- A true 12,000 RPM air motor
- Auto-recessed throttle lever
- Composite material insulates against cold air
- The muffling system helps reduce exhaust sound levels
- One hand speed control
- Great for vertical and overhead sand applications
- High-quality double row pad bearing, protected by unique v-seal
- A fully-balanced, weighted sand pad with a one-piece hub design
- Includes low profile, premium urethane weight-matched sanding pad
- The price of Dynablade 59020 is higher than the average price of power sanders
Dynabrade is known for its high quality air instruments. These sanders are not cheap, but they last forever. Dynabrade 59020 non-vacuum random orbital sander is solid and reliable. It can be used by you for years with very good results. If you are a professional, or a talented hobbyist, you may find this sander a very easy task handler for your purposes. However, as an occasional homeowner for sander, you can’t fault this model. It is powerful for use with most household chores. The Dynabrade 59020 is not your typical power sander. It produces excellent surface finishes over a wide variety of materials. Therefore, this Dynabrade 59020 random orbital sander is worth every cent you invest in it. Enertwist random orbital sander is also a great sander available in the market.