The oscillating spindle sander purchase process is exciting and frightening. There are so many brands to choose from, personal product models, features, price ranges, etc. The Grizzly G0739 is the ideal choice for those who want to use it easily. It is very reliable and is actually a good use for beginners and professionals alike. There is a lot of ability to offer different types of sanding depending on what type the user wants. This product does exactly what one would expect from it. It offers multi-adaptation functionality, which is the top choice for any user. Its powerful motor helps it work well. With its affordable price and good reliability, you can’t go wrong with this purchase.
This is definitely the thing if you are looking for a more reliable oscillating spindle sander than the Grizzly G0739. While it certainly won’t blow you in terms of power and options, it does what it wants to do specifically. The Grizzly G0739 has an ½-HP motor that produces 58 oscillations per minute. The Grizzly G0739 spindle clocks at 2000 RPM, which gives you plenty of oscillation speed. It comes with 6 spindles in a variety of articles, which gives you a lot of options out of the box. With a cast iron table and all things considered, this oscillating spindle sander is very versatile and portable weighs just under 37 pounds. Its full dimensions are 19 x 16 x 20 inches.
- 5 rubber sanding drums of sizes 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″ and 3″.
- 6 sanding sleeves of sizes 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″ and 3″.
- 6 table inserts of sizes 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″ and 3″.
- 3 spindle washers of sizes 5/8″, 7/8″ and 1-3/4″.
- A wrench.
- It has a strong electric motor of 1/2 HP, 120V, 60Hz, 3.5A.
- It gives 58 oscillations per minute.
- Its spindle clocks at 2000 RPM and its spindle size is 1/2″.
- It has an amazing dust collection system.
- It has the best features for beginners and professionals.
- This creates some excellent finishes.
- It can handle almost all the jobs you throw out.
- It is really useful.
- The amount of room needed is minimal and the perfect tool for any workshop. The small size is easy to move and portable if needed.
- The Grizzly G0739 with the ½-HP motor doesn’t sacrifice power.
- With its port, it is very easy to hook up shop walk using 2 ½” hose.
- Sand drums are easy to replace and each change takes no more than a minute, which means shorter duration and longer sand time.
- The Grizzly G0739 is very quiet, easy to set up and works out of the box as everything is included, including extra spindles.
- It can be expensive, but worth spending money.
Grizzly Industrial is known for its high quality sanding instruments. These sanders are not cheap, but they last forever. Grizzly G0739 Oscillating Spindle Sander is solid and reliable. It can be used by you for years with very good results. If you are a professional, or a talented hobbyist, you may find this sander a very easy task handler for your purposes. However, as an occasional homeowner for sander, you can’t fault this model. It is powerful for use with most household chores. The Grizzly G0739 Oscillating Spindle Sander is not your typical power sander. This is one of the most versatile spindle sanders you will find on the market. The only concern is that the dust port is a little too small compared to what you find on other models on this list. It produces excellent surface finishes over a wide variety of materials. Therefore, this Grizzly G0739 Oscillating Spindle Sander is worth every cent you invest in it. For what you’ll pay for it, it is a good tool to have in your shop and we would recommend giving it a try especially if you do any type of shaping with wood. Rockwell RK9011 Oscillating Spindle Sander is also a great sander available in the market.