Do you have to sand those rough edges by hand? With the WEN Variable Speed Handheld Oscillating Spindle Sander, make it easy to smooth arcs, curves, shapes, odd shapes, straight edges and more. Do you ever remember any curve easily sanded or the edge your heart desires? WEN does it all. The oscillating spindle sander purchase process is exciting and frightening. There are so many brands to choose from, personal product models, features, price ranges, etc. WEN 6524 Oscillating Belt and Spindle Sander can be used in sanding curves, shapes, faces and very strangely shaped work pieces.
This versatile machine works like both spindle sander and belt sander, oscillating 58 times per minute with a 5/8-inch stroke. The package includes five different spindle sand sizes 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1-1 / 2 inch and 2 inch. It also has a 4 x 24 inch belt. The powerful 3.5 amp motor can rotate various spindles up to 2000 times per minute and the belt to 1575 feet per minute. The on board storage throat panels, rubber sand drums and table inserts are provided with this sander. The 1-1 / 2 inch dust port allows timber workers to integrate the dust collection system. Adjust the table anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to help take angles and surfaces. The sander also comes with six pieces of 80 grit sandpaper: one for the belt and five for each spindle diameter. And because of its WEN product, your purchase is backed by a two-year warranty, a network of skilled service technicians nationwide, and friendly customer helpline support. It’s time to move things around with the WEN 6524 Oscillating Belt and Spindle Sander.
- A beveling work table.
- Five throat plates.
- Four rubber sanding drums.
- One belt sanding attachment.
- Six pieces of 80-grit sandpaper, one for each size spindle/belt.
- It has 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1-1 / 2 inch and 2 inch sand drum sizes
- A 4 x 24 inch belt
- It operates at a belt speed of up to 1575 FPM and a spindle speed of up to 2000 RPM
- 5-amp motor oscillates belt with 5/8-inch stroke and bends 58 times per minute
- It has on board storage that manages all of the tools and sandboxes
- An aluminium table
- It has sand drum with different sizes.
- It has a strong motor.
- It has extra storage for tools and sandboxes.
- It has an amazing dust collection system.
- It can be used both as a belt and a spindle sander.
- It has two years warranty.
- It has an amazing oscillation time and speed.
- It is best for all types of sanding jobs.
- It is best for all woodworkers, beginners or experts.
- It can be expensive for hobbyists.
WEN is known for its high quality sanding instruments. These sanders are not cheap, but they last forever. WEN 6524 Oscillating Spindle Sander is solid and reliable. It can be used by you for years with very good results. If you are a professional, or a talented hobbyist, you may find this sander a very easy task handler for your purposes. However, as an occasional homeowner for sander, you can’t fault this model. It is powerful for use with most household chores. The WEN 6524 Oscillating Spindle Sander is not your typical power sander. This spindle sander from WEN is built with a focus on mobility and quickness. It is the best spindle sand tool on the market and helps you to create odd shapes and smooth them. The drums and plates are easy to swap in and out, but its lightweight structure makes it easy to move around. It produces excellent surface finishes over a wide variety of materials. Therefore, this WEN 6524 Oscillating Spindle Sander is worth every cent you invest in it. EJWOX Portable Handheld Oscillating Spindle Sander is also a great sander available in the market.